WHAT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION ('PII') DOES MHE AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
- Contact information that you provide to us, such as your name, title and organisation, address, telephone number, fax number, or email address.
- Credit card or other payment information for your transactions.
WHY DOES MHE AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
- To process your transactions, maintain your account and respond to your inquiries.
- To provide you with information about services and products that we believe may be of interest to you offered by MHE Australia and New Zealand, other parts of McGraw-Hill Education and reputable third party companies.
HOW DOES MHE AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND SHARE YOUR PII?
- With our vendors to perform services on our behalf.
- Potentiall in conjunction with a sale or similar transfer of a business.
- When legally compelled or for other legal purposes.
- With other parts of McGraw-Hill Education whose services and products might be of interest to you.
- With reputable third party companies.
IF YOU WANT TO LIMIT USE OR SHARING OF YOUR PII FOR MARKETING PURPOSES
Write to us at Privacy Officer, McGraw-Hill Education Australia and New Zealand, Level 2, 82 Waterloo Road, North Ryde NSW 2113. You can also email us at with the following instructions:
I do not want to be contacted by MHE Australia and New Zealand via these methods for marketing purposes:
______I do not want to be contacted by MHE Australia and New Zealand through any method for marketing purposes.
______I do not want to be contacted by other parts of McGraw-Hill Education through any method for marketing purposes.
______I do not want my information shared with companies outside of McGraw-Hill Education.
We have established safeguards and use reasonable security measures to protect your PII from unauthorised access and use. Your PII is stored in a secure location in Australia and access is limited to authorised persons.
'Strictly necessary' cookies, which have to be set to allow us to deliver the site to you and to provide specific services that you request from us. The services offered by this site that require cookies to function include:
- account log-in
- shopping basket/online store
- comments/blog features
'Performance' or 'Analytics' cookies, which help us to collect information about how visitors use our site, and helps us with site analysis and improvements. Performance or analytics cookies will remain on your computer after you close your browser, but cannot be used to identify you personally.
You can change your Web browser’s Internet preferences to disable or delete cookies, although that may affect certain functions on this site. To learn how to manage your cookies, please follow the instructions from your specific browser, or follow the links below:
If you are visiting this site using a mobile device such as a smartphone or tablet, please refer to the manufacturer’s instructions on how to manage cookies.
Last updated: November 2012. Future revisions to this Privacy and Cookie Notice will be posted at this location.