McGraw-Hill Education’s Connect Plus is a web-based assignment and self-study platform with integrated ebook that connects students to success in their studies. This easy-to-use platform frees up lecturer time, makes teaching more
effective and ensures learning is more engaging for students.
- Easy-to-use course management tools
and an instructor resource library that allow academics to
spend less time administering and more time teaching.
- Access to a flexible test generator that draws from questions from the book and an extensive testbank.
- Sophisticated instant reporting mapped to learning objectives and criteria such as graduate attributes and AACSB standards.
- 24/7 access to an
online integrated eBook that is fully linked to assignment feedback allowing students to check their work quickly.
- A variety of self-study and interactive activities from graphing questions to interactive video quizzes that provide multiple learning opportunities.
Easy to use and manage, Connect Plus is flexible enough to suit all levels of technology infrastructure and requirements.
To find out more about Connect Plus go to
To access frequently asked questions go to
For help and support:
For more information about Connect Plus please contact:
- Higher Education division:
- VET division: